Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Furr J

ungelesen,
21.06.2018, 04:43:4021.06.18
an Selenium Users
Hi,

Is anybody familiar with Selenium in combination with VueJS?

I have the following question. It's possible to create the following HTML in vuejs

<button data-v-e76fa316="" class="orange-button">Poll beantwoorden</button>

Because of the 'data-v-e76fa316' item it's not possible to use the class in xpath or the css.

Is there a work-around so that I can use the class?
There are no ID's to use. If there is no work-around I have to create ID's

Lewis Williams

ungelesen,
13.08.2020, 02:36:1313.08.20
an Selenium Users
Hello from 2020...

If anyone stumbles upon this and needs help, i believe this would work for an xpath:
//button[contains(text(), 'Poll beantwoorden')]

This does suck because if that text changes your xpath will stop working, but it should work.

bharath kumar

ungelesen,
13.08.2020, 11:18:0913.08.20
an seleniu...@googlegroups.com