Locate a dot with the same xpath in a highchart

ama...@bufetedemarketing.com

Jun 2, 2017, 5:43:53 AM6/2/17
to Selenium Users
Hi guys!

I have a highchart in a graphic with dots and I need to get the data inside every dot but I can't be able to achieve the different dots because they have all the same xpath!!!
I show you:

How could I locate the different dots if they all have the same xpath??

Thanks so much for your help!!!!!

ama...@bufetedemarketing.com

Jun 5, 2017, 3:00:30 AM6/5/17
to Selenium Users
Nobody knows about it? :(

ama...@bufetedemarketing.com

Jun 5, 2017, 6:49:14 AM6/5/17
to Selenium Users
It's the same case that this: https://www.highcharts.com/demo/spline-plot-bands

How could I locate the different dots in that case?? I'm turning crazy...

Thanks so much...

Daryl Flowers

Jun 5, 2017, 2:04:54 PM6/5/17
to Selenium Users
Ima take a look later for you, what language you using?

thi...@thoughtworks.com

Jun 6, 2017, 2:23:03 AM6/6/17
to Selenium Users
Hi,

Instead of testing this in UI layer,please see if you can cover this testing in API layer..
You cannot test charts like this with xpaths..You will have to use a visual comparison tool like sikuli for image comparison

ama...@bufetedemarketing.com

Jun 6, 2017, 2:58:29 AM6/6/17
to Selenium Users
I'm using Eclipse with Java.

Thanks!

ama...@bufetedemarketing.com

Jun 6, 2017, 2:59:27 AM6/6/17
to Selenium Users
Hi! Sorry, but I'm pretty new here. I usually use Eclipse with Java to build tests.
How is your way?

Thanks a lot!!!

ama...@bufetedemarketing.com

Jun 26, 2017, 5:42:40 AM6/26/17
to Selenium Users
So, isn't there any other solution? Only with sikuli??

Thanks in advance.