Handle Authentication Popup

Saddy

Jul 12, 2018, 12:09:09 AM7/12/18
to Selenium Users
In the latest release of Selenium authenticationUsing() function is disabled. Is there any good workaround solution to be able to handle this situation. Note that we have to use this accross all browser so we can not pass it through url. Looking for suggestions.

Shawn McCarthy

Jul 14, 2018, 5:22:41 PM7/14/18
to Selenium Users
Is there a cookie you can set? That's how I've always done "authentication".

Saddy

Jul 15, 2018, 4:53:28 AM7/15/18
to Selenium Users
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We execute test cases in test servers with help of Grid and we have multiple user logins as well. So its restricting us to set cookies.

Shawn McCarthy

Jul 15, 2018, 9:11:51 AM7/15/18
to Selenium Users
Why would that restrict you from using cookies?