Can Selenium support the Content-Security-Policy header?

Daniel Shearer

Jul 4, 2015, 12:14:31 AM7/4/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I am looking to enable the Content-Security-Policy http header for my company's application. I see that Selenium disables the CSP feature in firefox, and forcing it to be enabled prevents Selenium from being able to drive the browser.

A comment on https://code.google.com/p/selenium/issues/detail?id=7640 also says that it will be next to impossible to fix this on the current FirefoxDriver implementation, but it might be possible in the future.

Does anyone know if this will actually become possible in the future? Or is there some work around that allows CSP to be enabled without breaking Selenium? What would be required to get CSP working in a Selenium controlled browser? Is any work being done on this? Would it be worth my time to learn about Selenium development so I can contribute to this issue, or is it not feasible that Selenium will ever allow this?

Thanks.
Daniel

advanceau...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2018, 12:35:25 PM7/11/18