Code runs fine in debug mode but not working in run mode

padma...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2018, 12:13:36 AM6/15/18
to Selenium Users

0down vote

I have to set value to "Gross Amount" field.But this field is having regular expressions on that and when we enter value and move to next field , the entered value is converting as "$1000.00" formate. Here is 1000 has given as example.

Code is working fine in debug mode and setting value where as in run mode it is not working

favoritI have to set value to "Gross Amount" field.But this field is having regular expressions on that and when we enter value and move to next field , the entered value is converting as "$1000.00" formate. Here is 1000 has given as example.
Keywords and HTML Code and LOGs.docx

total QA

Jun 15, 2018, 1:34:04 AM6/15/18
to Selenium Users
This might be due to wait issue. Please insert wait statements, and check the code again.
Becoz during debug mode, we will control the execution flow.