Command execution dependency in Parallel execution

Usama Khan

Nov 28, 2022, 2:49:30 AM11/28/22
to Selenium Users
Hi greetings,

I am doing parallel execution in selenium. I want to know if I can add specific wait for 1 command in second test to be executed if the command in first test executed. So, it will wait until the command in first test is executed. As, I am getting synchronization issues.

Regards,

Usama Ali

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Nov 28, 2022, 3:00:44 AM11/28/22
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
It's not clear as to what you are asking for. Can you please add more context with preferably some code snippets that elaborates your question?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

My Technical Scribblings @ https://rationaleemotions.com/

ddlionx

Nov 28, 2022, 3:04:30 AM11/28/22
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
It might sound harder, but I’d reengineer the test to not need some kind of a pause when running in parallel to work. Synchronisation issues fixed with a wait are always a temporary sticking plaster.

Usama Khan

Nov 28, 2022, 3:17:25 AM11/28/22
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
How can I add expectations in  selenium, i am testing agent-to-agent, I want to wait for agent two to pick them unless the call is dialed from agent 1.

For example,
Agent A dials the call.

I need to add wait to agent B unless the call is dialed from Agent A. Can we have it in selenium?