Mobile emulation with chrome driver

16 просмотров

mykola....@gmail.com

не прочитано,
7 июн. 2018 г., 22:11:3707.06.2018
– Selenium Users

I use behat for development tests, and I ran into a problem. I have updated chrome driver to 2.39 and selenium server to 3.12.0. Also I got last chrome version 67.0.3396.79. After these updates my tests for iPhone mode stopped working. I can run the test, but after interaction with element on page, nothing happens. In log I see only error that element not visible. But if I go back to earlier versions of the browser,chrome driver and selenium,I see that everything works as it should.

Any thoughts about issue, what is the reason for this?

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать
0 новых сообщений