Selenium Error

Filippo Aiello

Dec 4, 2017, 4:34:22 PM12/4/17
to Selenium Users
Hi,

I am using Selenium to record my test suite on a local web page but I am encountering this error:

In addition Selenium gets stuck and I have to close the entire browser, included Selenium.

Is there any idea on how to solve this issue?

Thanks to all

Andre Damasceno Dias

Dec 5, 2017, 12:24:57 PM12/5/17
to Selenium Users
Do you have more information?

Print the screen for example, do you can also debugg

Em segunda-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2017 19:34:22 UTC-2, Filippo Aiello escreveu:
Hi,

I am using Selenium to record my test suite on a local web page but I am encountering this error:

here was an unexpected error. Msg: TypeError: window is null