Posting to a facebook group using Selenium

Jacob Osman Hjortlund

May 29, 2017, 11:56:13 AM5/29/17
to Selenium Users
Hello everyone, new here and new to Selenium-Python.

Been attempting to create a post bot that would be able to create a given post on the wall of a group that I am in, but not an administrator of. When I run the script and attempt to find the text input area, it seems that it finds it, but cannot select it or click it. The script thus stops after navigating to the given group's url. Does anyone here have any experience with this? I'm sorry if I haven't described this with enough depth, but I'm not sure what I should focus on. Please do comment if there is anything I should expand upon. I'm currently running Google Crhome V. 58.0.3029.110, using Selenium 2.0 and Python 3.5.
post_bot.py