Values are Clearing or Trimming while entering text in textbox using selenium with c#

srikanth samala

May 14, 2018, 11:36:18 AM5/14/18
to Selenium Users

During execution, fields like Text Formatted ("//") and zip code (_-______) and some other fields are auto Clearing when I am using webElement.SendKeys("02/02/2018") or using Keyboard Strokes using Actions . if I am Providing Implicit WaitTime (Thread.Sleep(3000) Sometimes its not clearing but I don't want to give extra waitTime as I am already using Explicit WaitTime using WaitDriver. I tried using latest webdriver. Is there any solution please help me out.

Thanks
Srikanth Samala