Report functionality in selenium using C#

Abhijit Biradar

Nov 28, 2016, 1:13:30 AM11/28/16
to Selenium Users, Abhijit A Biradar
Hi,

I have query regarding report functionality in selenium using C#.

I am using Selenium C# for automating our application where in i want to display script execution status in report format. So, could any one guide me that is there any build in tool or plugin which display script execution status in report format.

Thanks,
Abhijit

pratik patil

Nov 28, 2016, 5:17:29 AM11/28/16
to Selenium Users, aabi...@dstworldwideservices.com
Hi Abhijit,

You can use reportunit application to convert the xml report file generated by Nunit console application to html format.

Abhijit Biradar

Nov 29, 2016, 12:16:22 AM11/29/16
to Selenium Users, aabi...@dstworldwideservices.com
Hi Pratik,

Thanks for you reply. I am using MSTest with selenium so will ReportUnit works with MSTest or not...any idea...?.

Regards,
Abhijit

Pratik Patil

Nov 29, 2016, 12:48:41 AM11/29/16
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abhijit,

As per the reportunit documentation, it should work with MStest framework too.

Regards,
Pratik.

Abhijit Biradar

Abhijit Biradar

Nov 30, 2016, 6:11:06 AM11/30/16
to Selenium Users
Hi Pratik,

I need some more help on ReportUnit tool, actually i tried to use as per mentioned usage but, got error i think i am tried in wrong way. for me when test suite execution get complete then a trx file get generate. so, how can i convert trx file to report using ReportUnit ?. Could you please explain in detail.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Abhijit

Pratik Patil

Dec 2, 2016, 4:06:31 AM12/2/16
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abhijit,

Please refer this link

To user reportunit i think you have to convert the trx file to xml

Regards,
Pratik.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/a1e92bc7-9ef5-4fa5-be7d-0f97e3e910c8%40googlegroups.com.