Selenium IDE 3.0 menu not displaying in Firefox 59

michael...@redawning.com

Apr 21, 2018, 1:11:48 AM4/21/18
to Selenium Users
I downloaded Firefox and Selenium yesterday and was able to write me first test script.  I want to start using Javascript and the IDE window does not have any menus.  The IDE looks different than the 2 version (see screen shot).  Any insight is much appreciated.
Selenium 3.0.PNG

Tomer Steinfeld

Apr 22, 2018, 4:57:10 AM4/22/18
to Selenium Users
The new IDE indeed doesn't have a menu bar.
What is it that you wish to do?

mctighe59

Apr 22, 2018, 1:57:24 PM4/22/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I want to call add a java riot so I can open a cab file.  The 2.0 versions examples say to click on the option menu.  How do I add a java script in 3.0?

Powered by Cricket Wireless

Tomer Steinfeld

Apr 23, 2018, 3:36:42 AM4/23/18
to Selenium Users
Do you want to run java or javascript? I don't understand.
On top of that, what are you trying to do with the cab file?, as I've mentioned before, opening files while in playback is a bit of an issue right now (because browser vendors want to keep your files away from extensions).

Michael McTighe

Apr 23, 2018, 11:22:59 AM4/23/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Apologies on last message as my phone auto corrected a few words.  I understand that Selenium can invoke a Java snippet to open a file and load the contents into Selenium variables.  There is 2.0 documentation on how to do this from many places.  However, I cannot follow the 2.0 examples as 3.0 is different.  If I invoke a Java snippet, which file location does Selenium look for the code?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/67d7ed1f-1348-4c05-a415-90df77fa0007%40googlegroups.com.

karuna nidhi

May 24, 2018, 11:28:51 AM5/24/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am unable to c convert the IDE into webdriver .

please advice how to do this.

Thanks & Regards,
Karunanidhi.E
9994789611/9443038011

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/selenium-users/67d7ed1f-1348-4c05-a415-90df77fa0007%40googlegroups.com.

Tomer Steinfeld

May 26, 2018, 3:42:27 PM5/26/18
to Selenium Users
Its not available as of yet, we are actively working on it