Distribution of test scripts over the nodes

Deepak Thayat

Jul 4, 2018, 1:17:47 PM7/4/18
to Selenium Users
Is that possible to assigned the nodes limited number of test scripts?

Example- If I have let say 100 test scripts residing on hub and I have 2 nodes and  want to distribute 50 to both nodes.

Looking for a solution If possible?

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Jul 4, 2018, 1:20:48 PM7/4/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
The hub is a load distribution mechanism and the nodes are remote execution mechanism.

When you trigger your tests against the hub, it takes care of distributing the tests out of the box.

What issue are you facing ?

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan