Help on Performance tracking tools

Babu.M Bhagyaraj

Aug 13, 2014, 1:02:01 AM8/13/14
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends
 I need to track  the following items  for performance testing

1) Java heap leaks

2) Native memory leaks

3)  Permgen space overflow

                                      4) Array size overflowing VM limit

is there any tools available to track all these items ..kindly suggests

Thanks

Babu M

Krishnan Mahadevan

Aug 13, 2014, 1:40:32 AM8/13/14
to Selenium Users
Please help keep this forum relevant by posting questions that are only related to Selenium/WebDriver.

Your question doesn't have anything to do with Selenium/WebDriver for that matter.

You might want to try posting them on stackoverflow.com

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

Babu.M Bhagyaraj

Aug 13, 2014, 1:47:02 AM8/13/14
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi krishnan
ya ,but i expected  there might  be some person in this group who can able to help me on  my  posetd queries .so why posted ..

Krishnan Mahadevan

Aug 13, 2014, 1:51:51 AM8/13/14
to Selenium Users
This is a targeted forum specifically meant only for Selenium/WebDriver queries.

I understand the need to get your question answered, but you should also start looking at posting relevant questions in relevant forums.

I suggest that you pursue this on StackOverFlow.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan