Selenium related training videos

ishta...@gmail.com

May 28, 2017, 6:12:52 AM5/28/17
to Selenium Users
Hi dear Selenium lovers,
it is around a couple of months that i started a Youtube video training project. Mostly i produced Selenium and other test related videos.

i need some advice/suggestion to what more content/topic/category could i produce?
it is youtube address:

Best regards,

Ishtar A.
New Delhi

Tibor Száraz

May 29, 2017, 1:45:09 AM5/29/17
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

it is very useful video serie that you created in youtube related to selenium.

I created also one called echo Hello world with Selenium IDE ,
and I planned to create a complete tutorial serie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDOe5tLlhlc

Any hint, advice, comment also wellcome, here or in the youtube video itself

Előre is köszönöm/Thank you in advance
Üdvözlettel
/Best regards

Tibor, Száraz