Online ordering from Amazon Restaurant s- test automation

Madhavi

Jul 1, 2018, 4:37:13 AM7/1/18
to Selenium Users
Hello All,

I am trying to test POS point of sale of a restaurant. They also have collaborated with Amazon Restaurant and Grubhub etc. the third party online ordering systems..
Now one of my tasks is to validate the menu mapping,i.e. orders that they submit from amazon or postmates have come through right or not. Validate if menu items and their pricing are correctly mapped to Kitchen display or in our database..this is tedious task as i have to manually go in and check for each menu item they submitted. I want to automate using Selenium or Test Complete. Experts please throw some light on this.

Appreciate your help!

sachin patil

Jul 9, 2018, 8:57:47 AM7/9/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I have one issue with scroll. Let me explain my point what problem i am facing.

I have one screen and in that screen i have multiple sub windows so i need to scroll 10 option then perform some action and again perform scroll.

I want perform scroll for specific tab/window only not entire screen.

I am working on android automation on appium.

please help me with this soon.

Best Regard
Sachin Patil
+91-9552619077

Romita Thakur

Jul 9, 2018, 9:32:10 AM7/9/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sachin,

you can use scrollintoview()

Regards:
Romita Thakur

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 5:23 AM, Madhavi <madhavi....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,

I am trying to test POS point of sale of a restaurant. They also have collaborated with Amazon Restaurant and Grubhub etc. the third party online ordering systems..
Now one of my tasks is to validate the menu mapping,i.e. orders that they submit from amazon or postmates have come through right or not. Validate if menu items and their pricing are correctly mapped to Kitchen display or in our database..this is tedious task as i have to manually go in and check for each menu item they submitted. I want to automate using Selenium or Test Complete.  Experts please throw some light on this.

Appreciate your help!

Ankit Gupta

Jul 9, 2018, 9:45:27 AM7/9/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com