Re: [selenium-users] Google block automation login by selenium

Message has been deleted

Joe Ward

Dec 22, 2019, 11:10:57 AM12/22/19
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Do you work for Google? Why are you trying to login to Gmail via a browser?

I would imagine it's blocking you in some way because Google doesn't want people accessing that service in the way you're trying to access it.

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 at 14:56, Thanh Nguyen <thanh...@gmail.com> wrote:

img.png

Please help me.
I using selenium Chrome driver to login gmail but Google block automation login.

Aniket Mane

Dec 22, 2019, 10:42:47 PM12/22/19
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Agreed with joe. Also, captcha automation is also not possible.

If you want to practice, go with different site.

sarvjeets sdei

Jun 30, 2020, 2:46:11 AM6/30/20
to Selenium Users
Selenium with Java

Finally I did it but its little tricky and achieve the following scenario
-> Login with gmail (Google Chrome Version 83)
-> Compose an email
-> select different label
-> send it to myself
-> and verified the mail received

Please let me know if help is need to complete the task

No need to create new account, just use your existing one ....

Thank you

On Sunday, December 22, 2019 at 9:40:57 PM UTC+5:30, That Guy wrote:
Do you work for Google? Why are you trying to login to Gmail via a browser?

I would imagine it's blocking you in some way because Google doesn't want people accessing that service in the way you're trying to access it.

On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 at 14:56, Thanh Nguyen <thanh...@gmail.com> wrote:

img.png

Please help me.
I using selenium Chrome driver to login gmail but Google block automation login.

Olalekan Adeniyi

Jul 6, 2020, 4:43:09 AM7/6/20
to Selenium Users
Hey mate,