Required help to enabling sharing test data in different methods

monika16jha .

Jul 30, 2018, 5:10:22 AM7/30/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi team,

Please help me to resolve below issue :
Current state: Data for each test must be repeated for each test which can lead to unexpected discrepancies and requires excessive effort to maintain.
Desired state: Each test method can receive a reference to the data it needs, so that data is only defined once and there is only one place to change data so that it's easier to maintain and impossible to introduce discrepancies.
Acceptance criteria
AC1: Enable reusing/sharing test data across multiple test methods
AC2: Remove redundent data in the data sheets
AC3: Test menthod is not tightly coupled to the sheet

⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝

Jul 30, 2018, 8:14:22 AM7/30/18
to Selenium Users
From what you explained, your question does not have anything to do with Selenium/WebDriver.
Please help keep the forum relevant by posting queries related to Selenium/WebDriver.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

My Technical Scribblings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/

monika16jha .

Jul 30, 2018, 8:23:56 AM7/30/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Any other group where I can post my query relevant to this question ???