Selenium Conf Pass

Nag Selenium

Jun 16, 2018, 1:18:24 AM6/16/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I am not able attend selenium conference due to my project release schedules
i have selenium conf pass  2018 in bangalore , if any body internet attend the selenium conf.. i  will give my pass price -8260 INR

Please call me +91 9515109773  any body  required

Thanks
Nag

Nag Selenium

Jun 21, 2018, 12:03:43 AM6/21/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
anybody interested i will give some discount on price ?

Aaditya Seshadri

Jun 21, 2018, 12:04:42 AM6/21/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I’m interested . Please tell me

Aaditya Seshadri

Devops - Test Automation Engineer

M +65 90967299 |   D +65 6220 9908

Office: 26A Circular Road, Singapore 049382
Innovation Studio: 56B Boat Quay, Singapore 049845

PALO IT on LinkedIn  PALO IT Twitter   PALO IT on Facebook  PALO IT on YouTube  PALO IT on Instagram