switch to default content is not working for me..

Mohanraj K

Jun 12, 2018, 11:44:57 PM6/12/18
to Selenium Users
hi friends
I tried to switch iframe level 4 to main frame by using switch to default content.but it throws exception
"tried to access field com.google.gson.JsonNull.INSTANCE from class org.openqa.selenium.remote.BeanToJsonConverter"
"

Any solution for this case??

Krishnan Mahadevan

Jun 12, 2018, 11:51:01 PM6/12/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Couple of questions:

  1. Selenium version?
  2. Server component version? [ ChromeDriver/Geckodriver/IEDriverServer]
  3. Browser flavor and version?
  4. Sample code that can be used to reproduce the problem?
  5. A sample page or a public site against which the code can be run?
  6. Complete stacktrace?
  7. Can you get the server logs (referring to [2] )

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

----

Disclaimer:
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.

total QA

Jun 13, 2018, 1:52:05 AM6/13/18
to Selenium Users
Hi,

The main objective of default content is before switching to a new frame switch to Top Window.
Anyway Solution for your issue is  use this driver.switchTo().parentFrame(); instead of driver.switchTo().defaultContent();
For complete understanding handling frames,iframe,windows with different logic refer to the url. http://total-qa.com/selenium/handling-windows-frames-iframes/.

Regards,

Mohanraj K

Jun 13, 2018, 2:29:20 AM6/13/18