isDisplayed() is returning null pointer exception with 3.12.0 jars

vamsi naga

May 23, 2018, 4:13:47 AM5/23/18
to Selenium Users

Recently I have upgraded our selenium project to 3.12.0 jars. element.isDisplayed() is returning null pointer exception where it is working well on my old binaries 2.53.0

InternetExplorer 3.12 used against jars 3.12.0

InternetExplorer 2.46 used against jars 2.53.0

Our application only works on IE, so I didn't tried this on remaining browsers

Krishnan Mahadevan

May 23, 2018, 11:48:47 PM5/23/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

You might want to do the following:

  1. Share the sample code that can be used to reproduce the problem (maybe against a public website)
  2. Share the IEDriverServer debug logs

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan