Couldn’t find File Menu bar in Firefox( Add-on Installed Selenium IDE Version 3.1.1.0)

avskar...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2018, 12:03:34 AM7/11/18
to Selenium Users

Dear All,

I am just a Beginner to Selenium. I am stuck with an issue.

Issue Description:

I couldn’t find File Menu bar in Firefox (Add on Installed: Selenium IDE Version 3.1.1.0). Please find the attachment of the screenshot. I am trying to save the recorded test script from Selenium IDE to Selenium WebDriver to execute against other browsers by saving it as Selenium WebDriver but couldn't.

SELENIUM IDE VERSION installed: Version 3.1.1.0

Browser used for execution: Firefox 61.0.1(windows 32bit OS)

May be this is a Simple query? It would be great if anyone can help me in resolving this issue. Thanks in advance.

SELEINUM_MENU_MISSING.docx

Ana M B

Jul 16, 2018, 7:25:56 AM7/16/18
to Selenium Users
Hi! I have the same problem, any help?

Thanks so much!

Tomer Steinfeld

Jul 17, 2018, 10:08:10 AM7/17/18
to Selenium Users
We are working on a runner that will able to run the project files from the command line.

With that runner you will be able to run against any browser you wish.