How disible Restore Page dialog?

Minh Ngô Hoàng

Dec 5, 2017, 10:02:10 PM12/5/17
to Selenium Users
I useed Chrome Driver to control Chrome with Profile.
I wrote Driver.Close();  Driver.Quit(); when close Chrome but sometimes i got this dialog.

I used these Arguments but not work.

chromeOp.AddArguments("--disable-extensions --disable-extensions-file-access-check --disable-extensions-http-throttling --disable-infobars --enable-automation")
chromeOp.AddArguments("chrome.switches")
chromeOp.AddUserProfilePreference("credentials_enable_service", False)
chromeOp.AddUserProfilePreference("profile.password_manager_enabled", False)
chromeOp.AddUserProfilePreference("profile.default_content_setting_values.notifications", 2)

Please help.