Need clarification

venki xtg

Feb 28, 2014, 12:20:23 AM2/28/14
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Developers will store their code in Database then where do an automation testers will store their codes.
Thanks in advance.

Krishnan Mahadevan

Feb 28, 2014, 12:54:15 AM2/28/14
to Selenium Users
Developers store code in Database ? First time I am hearing that.
In any case, I have been hosting my automation code on a version control system [ e.g., include svn, github (or) just plain git ]
git and svn are free. so you can choose either one of them.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:50 AM, venki xtg <venk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Developers will store their code in Database then where do an automation testers will store their codes.
Thanks in advance.

sameer gupta

Feb 28, 2014, 2:19:42 AM2/28/14
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

It must be a repository (like Krishnan mentioned) in which developers must be checking in their code. Also a first for me that code is stored in Database.

NANI.THRINATH

Feb 28, 2014, 7:06:45 PM2/28/14
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
It must be Repository(DataBase)!

Regards,
Thrinath

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 12:49 PM, sameer gupta <sameer...@gmail.com> wrote:

It must be a repository (like Krishnan mentioned) in which developers must be checking in their code. Also a first for me that code is stored in Database.

Thirnath