References / Suggestions for enhancing my coding skills

Revanth

May 26, 2017, 8:53:24 AM5/26/17
to Selenium Users
Hello Everyone,
I am a learning Selenium automation. As part of learning, I thought to develop a complete End to End framework. While working on it, I am confused how to develop those scripts according to the standards followed by Companies. Please suggest Some websites or Github links such that I can refer to them and develop a complete framework. If you got time please go through the project I completed till now in Github,  and Suggest your opinions.

Thanks In Advance for your time and help,

Vikram

May 30, 2017, 4:16:40 AM5/30/17
to Selenium Users

I'm using Serenity framework for web automation since last 3.5 years https://github.com/serenity-bdd, instead of re-inventing wheel make use of existing framework.

To improve your coding skills; you can start with submitting PR for demo project and later to actual framework code.

Regards,
Vikram

David

May 30, 2017, 3:55:45 PM5/30/17
to Selenium Users
Good suggestion Vikram, I concur. There are also other existing OSS frameworks one can also learn from and work with like RobotFramework and RedwoodHQ. I personally recommend RobotFramework.