Get all urls called during a page load

Joachim Bader

Mar 5, 2015, 11:47:42 PM3/5/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm new to Selenium and looking for a method to get all URLs which are called by a browser during a page load.
The URLs are executed by several JavaScripts.

e.g. If I open a page from our application, firefox is also executing a few request on other sites, like google-analytics.com, doubleclick.net, ...

I want to use Selenium to check if the browser
- has realy succesfully called these urls
- and the URLs where contains the correct parameters.

Is there a way to test this with selenium
or
is it necessary to use a http proxy and let the JUnit test check the proxy for the called urls?

Regards,
Joachim

PeterJeffreyGale

Mar 6, 2015, 5:38:30 AM3/6/15
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Proxy.

Krishnan Mahadevan

Mar 6, 2015, 7:11:49 AM3/6/15
to Selenium Users
Just to elaborate what Peter is hinting at,

You should consider using a Proxy server such as LittleProxy or BrowserMobProxy or Fiddler for this.

Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 4:08 PM, PeterJeffreyGale <peterjef...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
Proxy.