Jenkins issue

Sanjay Varma

Jun 7, 2017, 2:00:26 AM6/7/17
to Selenium Users
Hi all, I am runing my selenium script in jenkins but it is giving me this error "hudson.AbortException: Test reports were found but none of them are new. Did tests run? For example, /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/UAT_for_NeoCatalyst/workspace/target/surefire-reports/TEST-UATRunner.xml is 11 sec old" can anyone solev this issue.

Krishnan Mahadevan

Jun 7, 2017, 2:02:57 AM6/7/17
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Sanjay,

Please help keep this forum relevant by posting queries that are only related to Selenium/WebDriver.

You might want to post your query on StackOverFlow for this issue.

Before doing that, you might also want to check if this solves your issue : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13879667/how-to-fix-test-reports-were-found-but-none-of-them-are-new-did-tests-run-in

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

Sanjay Varma

Jun 7, 2017, 2:03:03 AM6/7/17
to Selenium Users

On Wednesday, June 7, 2017 at 11:30:26 AM UTC+5:30, Sanjay Varma wrote:
Hi all, I am runing my selenium script in jenkins but it is giving me this error "hudson.AbortException: Test reports were found but none of them are new. Did tests run? For example, /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/UAT_for_NeoCatalyst/workspace/target/surefire-reports/TEST-UATRunner.xml is 11 sec old" can anyone solve this issue. I am using  cucumber-maven for this script.