Selenium webdriver issues:- Allow Silver-light pop up blocked of the browser...

Priyanka Saroch

Aug 12, 2015, 9:27:44 AM8/12/15
to Selenium Users
Hello Guys,
I am trying to automate a browser button which is made up of Silverlight using Telerik controls.
As my script goes and clicks the button the pop up comes in the browser asking "Allow silverlight" Control can any buddy help me in reolving the issues.

Step:-
1.Click on upload button
2.As we go on the upload the windows gets popup with the browser button.
3.But it is not access able as it asks to Allow Silver-light for the browser.
4.How to allow such the popup blockers in Selenium web-drivers.

{ How allow the file upload pop up blocker that comes when clicked on Browser button which when clicked asked for "Allow Silver-light " in the browser.}

Help....

2015-08-12_1851.swf