Help..Tests are failing on Chrome after our app has CSP (Content Security Policy ) enabled

advanceau...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2018, 4:17:21 PM7/10/18
to Selenium Users
Help..Tests are failing on Chrome after our app has CSP (Content Security Policy ) enabled.

I could not find a solution on this? Any one here faced this issue?

advanceau...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2018, 12:31:58 PM7/11/18
to Selenium Users
Anyone??

advanceau...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2018, 1:11:04 PM7/16/18
to Selenium Users
Anyone has an answer for this?

Todd Bradley

Jul 16, 2018, 1:16:18 PM7/16/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I think if nobody has answered you, it probably means nobody is using the CSP feature with Selenium. Asking the question three times isn't going to change that.

advanceau...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2018, 1:17:59 PM7/17/18
to Selenium Users
Thanks for the suggestion Todd.  It amazes me - Why no one has adopted HTML 5 security standards which Chrome has been a front runner in implementing.