Handle Authentication Popup

瀏覽次數:46 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Saddy

未讀,
2018年7月12日 凌晨12:09:092018/7/12
收件者:Selenium Users
In the latest release of Selenium authenticationUsing() function is disabled. Is there any good workaround solution to be able to handle this situation. Note that we have to use this accross all browser so we can not pass it through url. Looking for suggestions.

Shawn McCarthy

未讀,
2018年7月14日 下午5:22:412018/7/14
收件者:Selenium Users
Is there a cookie you can set? That's how I've always done "authentication".

Saddy

未讀,
2018年7月15日 凌晨4:53:282018/7/15
收件者:Selenium Users
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We execute test cases in test servers with help of Grid and we have multiple user logins as well. So its restricting us to set cookies.

Shawn McCarthy

未讀,
2018年7月15日 上午9:11:512018/7/15
收件者:Selenium Users
Why would that restrict you from using cookies?
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息