Unable to build node-firefox image... COPY failed - no such file or directory

Rodolfo Albuquerque

Jun 15, 2018, 12:13:36 AM6/15/18
to Selenium Users
I need to run a node-firefox with browser version 48.0.2... I see on the docker-selenium page on git that u can use the NodeFirefox Dockerfile and specify a version on argumento FIREFOX_VERSION and build a new image from it.

The problem seems to be on step 9/11 where it uses the COPY command and it stops on COPY failed.
here is the Dockerfile step 9/11:
COPY generate_config /opt/bin/generate_config

I've tried multiple combinations of docker build... using . / ./ -f Dockerfile and so forth... nothing seems to work, plus, there is no .dockerignore on my pc... I don't know what else to do...

Currently using docker toolbox for windows 7
I'm trying to run from a directory that only has the Dockerfile in it... I cd into the directory and run docker build from within the directory...

Thanks in advance.