selenium 3.5.3 chrome driver is throwing java.lang.IllegalAccessError exception from server machine

ayan paul

Nov 7, 2017, 4:34:16 AM11/7/17
to Selenium Users
selenium 3.5.3 chrome driver is throwing java.lang.IllegalAccessError exception from windows server machine but working perfectly from local, the environment and everything is same in local and server, please help. I have check all access related permission, tried with static path of chrome driver as well. tried with guava jar 23/21/19/14.0.1, but nothing solved this issue. please provide some solution
config.ActionKeywords.openBrowser(ActionKeywords.java:90) - contains

i am using keyword driven framwork, below is the error message

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    at executionEngine.DriverScript.execute_Actions(DriverScript.java:143)
    at executionEngine.DriverScript.execute_TestCase(DriverScript.java:73)
    at executionEngine.DriverScript.main(DriverScript.java:49)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method com.google.common.util.concurrent.SimpleTimeLimiter.<init>(Ljava/util/concurrent/ExecutorService;)V from class org.openqa.selenium.net.UrlChecker
    at org.openqa.selenium.net.UrlChecker.<init>(UrlChecker.java:67)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.service.DriverService.waitUntilAvailable(DriverService.java:190)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.service.DriverService.start(DriverService.java:181)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.service.DriverCommandExecutor.execute(DriverCommandExecutor.java:78)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.execute(RemoteWebDriver.java:637)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:250)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.startSession(RemoteWebDriver.java:236)
    at org.openqa.selenium.remote.RemoteWebDriver.<init>(RemoteWebDriver.java:137)
    at org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver.<init>(ChromeDriver.java:184)
    at org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver.<init>(ChromeDriver.java:171)
    at org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver.<init>(ChromeDriver.java:124)
    at config.ActionKeywords.openBrowser(ActionKeywords.java:90)
    ... 7 more

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

ayan paul

Nov 8, 2017, 1:42:37 AM11/8/17
to Selenium Users
any update on this?

Zachary Folwick

Jul 1, 2018, 3:00:10 AM7/1/18
to Selenium Users
would love an update.... this is precisely my issue.