Selenium Click is not Working in Windows10 IE11

kabi...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2018, 12:58:42 PM6/28/18
to Selenium Users

We are using Selenium with C#,But Selenium click functionality is not working in Windows 10 IE11,If I am using Javascriptexecutor then its working,
But My requirement is not to use Javascriptexecutor

((IJavaScriptExecutor)seleniumuiDriver.webDr).ExecuteScript("return document.querySelectorAll(arguments[0])[0].click();", identifier.Split('$')[0]);

When I am using Javascriptexecutor then I cant able to use ID,Xpath,Name.I can able to use only CssSelector. Is there any way to work with in IE11
windows 10 without Javascriptexecutor

Selenium Version:2.49
Programing Language:C#

srikanth samala

Jun 28, 2018, 1:38:35 PM6/28/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Upgrade selenium version because the version of Web driver your using is old or else first find webelement using id, xpath or any selector and pass the webelement to java script executor.

IWebElement element = driver. FindElement(By. Id("" )) ;

((IJavaScriptExecutor)seleniumuiDriver.webDr).ExecuteScript("arguments[0]. click();"element);

Thanks

Srikanth Samala

total QA

Jul 6, 2018, 3:58:39 AM7/6/18
to Selenium Users
Hi,

Please try using the 32bit IEDriver Executable file. It might be helpful.