Declarative Testing Framework for REST, GraphQL APIs

kiran....@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2018, 10:47:23 PM6/26/18
to Selenium Users
https://github.com/kiranz/just-api  is a codeless testing framework that tests REST, GraphQL (or any HTTP based) APIs. It runs on node.js. Just-API allows users to test APIs without writing code. It takes API test specification from YAML files and runs them either in serial mode or in parallel mode as instructed by the user. It also reports errors and test results in several formats including HTML and JSON.

Nagendra Kuppala

Jun 27, 2018, 12:19:27 AM6/27/18
to Selenium Users
Hi Kiran,

I would like to learn more about the usage of the framework.
Appreciated if you can refer me to some youtube videos to learn about Just-API. If there are no videos available, I would recommend to prepare/record the basic usage and post it in youtube.

Thanks in advance.

Krishnan Mahadevan

Jun 27, 2018, 12:22:02 AM6/27/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Nagendra,

Please help keep this forum relevant by posting queries that are ONLY related to Selenium.

If you have any queries related to this particular library that Kiran shared, please go through the proper support mechanisms documented in the repository : https://github.com/kiranz/just-api#links

Request you to please help keep this forum relevant! Thanks in advance for your understanding in this regard.

Thanks & Regards

Krishnan Mahadevan

kiran....@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2018, 9:33:59 AM6/27/18