Dockerize appium server

Venkata Anil Babu G

Jun 13, 2018, 9:33:17 AM6/13/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Hi all
We are planning to dockerize appium server but some how when trying to run the script we are getting error unable to find android device

Can anyone plz help

David

Jun 13, 2018, 1:35:05 PM6/13/18
to Selenium Users
Have you tried existing docker versions of Appium? That might be better than building your own, or at least check the existing ones for how they do things to base yours against. Some examples:

and back to your issue, how exactly have you done the dockerization? Along with networking and port setup, exposure? And running docker on what host OS/platform?

Venkata Anil Babu G

Jun 13, 2018, 11:44:21 PM6/13/18
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,
Below are the things i have done.

Ran the below docker command.
docker run --privileged -d -p 6080:6080 -p 5554:5554 -p 5555:5555 -p 4723:4723 -e DEVICE="Samsung Galaxy S6" -e APPIUM=True --name android-container butomo1989/docker-android-x86-7.1.1

When i try to ran then unable to find android device iam getting below error