Proposal to give Corey Goldberg a commit-bit

p0deje

Apr 9, 2018, 10:20:11 AM4/9/18
to selenium-developers, Corey Goldberg

Corey Goldberg (@cgoldberg) has been very active in our community for a very long time. You have probably seen him responding to issues and reviewing pull requests. He also has a number of commits to Selenium codebase. My proposal is to give Corey a commit-bit to give him credits for all the help and allow to contribute easier to:

  • Python bindings (he has 16+ years of Python experience and knows bindings code pretty well)
  • Documentation
Corey has experience creating and maintaining different FOSS projects (currently maintains Locust (not to be confused with Lucast). He also knows Java and C# which is a big deal in my opinion as he might contribute to those bindings too.

Up/Down votes?

Thanks,
Alex

Titus Fortner

Apr 9, 2018, 3:38:16 PM4/9/18
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
definitely +1 from me

Simon Stewart

Apr 9, 2018, 4:49:58 PM4/9/18
to selenium-developers
+1 from me.

Simon

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 12:38 PM, Titus Fortner <titusf...@gmail.com> wrote:
definitely +1 from me

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 3:19 PM, p0deje <p0d...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Corey Goldberg (@cgoldberg) has been very active in our community for a very
> long time. You have probably seen him responding to issues and reviewing
> pull requests. He also has a number of commits to Selenium codebase. My
> proposal is to give Corey a commit-bit to give him credits for all the help
> and allow to contribute easier to:
>
> Python bindings (he has 16+ years of Python experience and knows bindings
> code pretty well)
> Documentation
>
> Corey has experience creating and maintaining different FOSS projects
> (currently maintains Locust (not to be confused with Lucast). He also knows
> Java and C# which is a big deal in my opinion as he might contribute to
> those bindings too.
>
> Up/Down votes?
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

David Burns

Apr 9, 2018, 5:00:35 PM4/9/18
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com, Corey Goldberg
+1

Sent using Notion

Lucas Tierney

Apr 9, 2018, 5:02:58 PM4/9/18
to Selenium Developers
+1

p0deje

Apr 9, 2018, 9:46:56 PM4/9/18
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Great!

Since I don’t have owner permissions on Github, somebody else will have to add Corey. Anyone can do that?

Jim Evans

Apr 9, 2018, 9:59:51 PM4/9/18
to Selenium Developers
Late to the party, but +1

Alexei Barantsev

Apr 10, 2018, 3:17:49 AM4/10/18
to selenium-developers, Corey Goldberg
+1

(I'm a fan of Corey since multi-mechanize days :))

Alexei Barantsev, Software-Testing.Ru
mailto: bara...@gmail.com
phone: +7 (916) 726-95-55
skype : barancev

Dave Hunt

Apr 10, 2018, 6:05:46 AM4/10/18
to Selenium Developers
+1

Simon Stewart

Apr 10, 2018, 1:49:43 PM4/10/18
to selenium-developers
Well, that seem unanimous. Corey, welcome to the team! Have fun! Commit to master! Never force push! Don't screw up the tree worse than I do! And congratulations! :)

Cheers,

Simon

Bruce Wen

Aug 12, 2018, 1:55:37 AM8/12/18