Where are the maven pom.xml files in SCM?

Paul Hammant

Apr 10, 2017, 9:15:17 PM4/10/17
to selenium-developers
I wanted to donate a pull request but I can't find them.

- Paul

Luke Inman-Semerau

Apr 11, 2017, 11:28:34 AM4/11/17
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
they don't exist really anymore... it's all about BUCK, which auto
generates the pom files, but at least uses a template?

For example the 'api' package:
https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/blob/master/java/client/src/org/openqa/selenium/BUCK#L21-L23

the template pom is defined here:
https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/blob/master/java/client/src/org/openqa/selenium/BUCK#L185-L190

and is here:
https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/blob/master/java/client/src/org/openqa/selenium/pom.xml

Everything else that is in the pom files, well, you'll need to hack on
Buck itself for it to generate it how you like it.

Best place I can start you at to search through that is this chunk of files:
https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/buck/tree/master/src/com/facebook/buck/maven

But really, best to load Buck in IntelliJ and then search for the
references to see how it's being consumed.

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 2:15 AM, Paul Hammant <pa...@hammant.org> wrote:
> I wanted to donate a pull request but I can't find them.
>
> - Paul

Paul Hammant

Apr 11, 2017, 11:42:59 AM4/11/17
to selenium-developers
I'd tried Ag/Ack on the command line and it drove me to those places. I was uncertain, hence the question. Of course it was inevitable that Buck would generate POMs for MavenCentral publishing, though.  Thanks Luke.