commit bit for Doug Simmons (mach6)

Luke Inman-Semerau

Sep 27, 2016, 3:29:54 PM9/27/16
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
Doug works at Paypal, and as such has inherited much of what François has done :)

He's contributed many great patches for Grid -

I recommend we bring him into the fold :)

He's often on irc as mach6 if you want to ask him questions.

-Luke

David Burns

Sep 27, 2016, 3:48:07 PM9/27/16
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
+1

David

Jim Evans

Sep 27, 2016, 4:25:05 PM9/27/16
to Selenium Developers
+1

Simon Stewart

Andreas Tolfsen

Sep 27, 2016, 7:07:34 PM9/27/16
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com, Luke Inman-Semerau
Luke Inman-Semerau <luke.s...@gmail.com> writes:

> I recommend we bring him into the fold :)

+1

François Reynaud

Sep 28, 2016, 3:02:22 AM9/28/16
to selenium-...@googlegroups.com
+1!

Simon Stewart

Sep 29, 2016, 11:26:37 AM9/29/16
to selenium-developers
And Doug has the commit bit. Welcome to the team!

Simon

+1

Daniel Davison

doug.a....@gmail.com

Oct 3, 2016, 7:18:14 PM10/3/16
to Selenium Developers
Thanks for the nomination, support, and welcoming words everyone! I'm happy to to help!