Heathkit semiconductor inventory...

Joe Travis N6YPC

May 15, 2022, 10:13:32 AM5/15/22
to SEBHC
Greetings All,

For anyone in need of replacement IC's, transistors, etc. for your Heathkit(s), I recently acquired an inventory of Heathkit (and others) semiconductors.  I'm attaching a spreadsheet of the inventory.  It is sorted by Generic ID however, you can also search by Heathkit part number.  Please NOTE: If there is no number in the QTY column, I don't have it.

If you are interested in buying parts, please contact me directly at:  jtravis.sem...@gmail.com  I will only respond to requests through that email address.  I apologize that no prices are listed, it's too much work to continually update.  I'll do my best to sell these at a very reasonable cost along with discounts for quantity.  I currently plan to only ship by USPS Priority Mail.  Payments accepted via PayPal.

Regards,
Joe Travis n6ypc
jtravis.semiconductors.xls

Steven Hirsch

May 15, 2022, 2:34:44 PM5/15/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
That's a rather amazing collection. Thanks for posting the list!

norberto.collado koyado.com

May 15, 2022, 5:36:11 PM5/15/22
to se...@googlegroups.com

I need all INS8251 as they are the only that works with the H8/H89 cassette interface.

443-776

9

Used

8251

D8251C

INS8251N

8-31-2

USART

Thanks,

Norberto

Joe Travis N6YPC

May 18, 2022, 8:48:33 PM5/18/22
to SEBHC
Here's an updated inventory  spreadsheet...
jtravis.semiconductors.xls

Joe Travis N6YPC

Aug 27, 2023, 9:39:55 PM8/27/23
to SEBHC

For anyone in need of replacement IC's, transistors, etc. for your Heathkit(s), I have an inventory of Heathkit (and others) semiconductors.  I'm attaching an updated spreadsheet of the inventory.  It is sorted by Generic ID however, you can also search by Heathkit part number.  Please NOTE: If there is no number in the QTY column, I don't have it.

If you are interested in buying parts, please contact me directly at:  jtravis.sem...@gmail.com  I will only respond to requests through that email address.  I apologize that no prices are listed, it's too much work to continually update.  I'll do my best to sell these at a very reasonable cost along with discounts for quantity.  I currently plan to only ship by USPS Priority Mail.  Payments accepted via PayPal.

Please don't send me a BOM or a long list of part numbers.   Thank you.

Regards,
Joe

jtravis.semiconductors.xls