Need access to github/SEBHC...

Joe Travis N6YPC

Jan 3, 2022, 4:05:59 PM1/3/22
to SEBHC
I have several MicroChart PDFs I'd like to upload to github/SEBHC.  These include:

* Heathkit H8
* Heathkit H19
* 8080/8085 CPU
* 8086/8088 CPU
* Z80 CPU
* 7400 TTL
* C Language
* CRT Layout Form
* CP/M Programmer's Reference Guide

Thanks,
Joe Travis n6ypc

Glenn Roberts

Jan 3, 2022, 4:44:48 PM1/3/22
to se...@googlegroups.com

Great idea!

Les Bird would be the best to help with this but I took some time a while back to learn GitHub and how the SEBHC site is organized.  I can help (will have to brush up though) if Les doesn’t have the time.  It’s great to save these reference guides. They can be printed and laminated with a laminating machine. Not quite as nice as the original, but still good.

Les Bird

Jan 3, 2022, 6:10:43 PM1/3/22
to SEBHC
Hi Joe, send me your Github name and I'll send you an invite.

Les

Steven Feinsmith

Jan 3, 2022, 6:30:18 PM1/3/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
I like to join github. I use my github name is sfeinsmith.

Thanks,
Steven

Les Bird

Jan 3, 2022, 6:41:57 PM1/3/22
to SEBHC
Sent you a Github invite Steven.

Les

Steven Feinsmith

Jan 3, 2022, 7:21:18 PM1/3/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
I got it and accepted the invitation. Thanks, Les