new HUGger?

glenn.f...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2021, 1:28:12 PM10/11/21
to se...@googlegroups.com

Hmm. I may have over-achieved at enlisting new interest in the H8…

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GanjpC2p6uP99Fhc6

(Ginger has been “helping” me unpack from VCF…)

geneb

Oct 11, 2021, 3:49:09 PM10/11/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 11 Oct 2021, glenn.f...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hmm. I may have over-achieved at enlisting new interest in the H8.
>

> https://photos.app.goo.gl/GanjpC2p6uP99Fhc6

"This pleases me. You may leave now." :D

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
Some people collect things for a hobby. Geeks collect hobbies.

Douglas Miller

Oct 11, 2021, 3:52:08 PM10/11/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
A cat's definition of "comfortable" is very different from ours...

Jeff Mowery

Oct 11, 2021, 3:55:52 PM10/11/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
LOL

geneb

Oct 11, 2021, 4:13:52 PM10/11/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 11 Oct 2021, Douglas Miller wrote:

> A cat's definition of "comfortable" is very different from ours...

It helps that cats are basically a liquid.

Douglas Miller

Oct 11, 2021, 4:22:21 PM10/11/21
to se...@googlegroups.com

norberto.collado koyado.com

Oct 11, 2021, 5:41:09 PM10/11/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
Cute picture! I wonder if the cat is thinking on how to use the H8 bus pins to scratch its back/fur.