Trionyx X/2-H8

s shumaker

Jun 5, 2022, 9:26:30 PM6/5/22
to SEBHC
Anyone recognize this board?

I'm familiar with most of the Trionyx stuff but don't remember this one.  Google shows nothing (duh).

Steve

Peter Higgins

Jun 5, 2022, 9:42:39 PM6/5/22
to SEBHC
I too noticed this board listed recently on eBay, which sold today for $26.

It is a memory bank select board - a one-page description of this board can be found here:

norberto.collado koyado.com

Jun 5, 2022, 10:45:37 PM6/5/22
to se...@googlegroups.com

All the information for X2 is here:

Link: http://koyado.com/Heathkit/My_Backups.html

Also, Douglas has CPM/3 working on such board.

http://sebhc.durgadas.com/x2h8cpm3.zip

Thanks,

Norberto

s shumaker

Jun 5, 2022, 11:48:29 PM6/5/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!  I forgot about your doc set.   I just scored the one EBay today.  We''l see what sort of condition it's in.

Steve

norberto.collado koyado.com

Jun 6, 2022, 12:17:29 AM6/6/22
to se...@googlegroups.com
It is a simple board to fix. Also,  the driver for CPM is for v2.2.03. I think I have a bootable floppy disk somewhere. Or you can use Douglas’ image on the Z67+ controller.