MT MODEM by Darrell Pelan

Les Bird

Nov 4, 2021, 6:47:50 PM11/4/21
to SEBHC
Darrell, going through my collection of disks and came across this disk with your name on it. Nice job! (Big thumbs up)

IMG_0162.JPG

Joseph Travis

Nov 4, 2021, 8:42:57 PM11/4/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
eMpTy modem... Is that a null device?  ;)

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 6:47 PM Les Bird <lesb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Darrell, going through my collection of disks and came across this disk with your name on it. Nice job! (Big thumbs up)

IMG_0162.JPG

Darrell Pelan

Nov 4, 2021, 10:18:53 PM11/4/21
to SEBHC
Les,
Thanks! A nice blast from the past :-)

  Darrell

Kenneth L. Owen tx836519

Nov 6, 2021, 11:14:41 AM11/6/21
to se...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Since the topic deals with modem programs for Heath, I am curious about what some of you may be using for a modem on Windows 10 to talk to the Heaths?

  • ken

Sent from Mail for Windows

Darrell Pelan

Nov 6, 2021, 12:29:45 PM11/6/21
to SEBHC
I'm using Absolute Telnet. It handles com ports and telnet sessions well.

Joseph Travis

Nov 6, 2021, 1:20:43 PM11/6/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
TeraTerm

Mike Enkelis

Nov 6, 2021, 3:30:12 PM11/6/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
‘putty’. Does com ports and SSH.

Nov 6, 2021, 6:08:04 PM11/6/21
to se...@googlegroups.com

Hi Joseph,

I downloaded TeraTerm and set up the Com port and baud.  It is communicating with the H8 both ways using the keyboard.  But, I haven’t been able to get it to send a file to the H8 using Z-modem.  It doesn’t seem to sent the Z-modem code to the H8 to receive the file.  It just starts sending giving garbage on the H-19.  Do you use it for Z-modem transfers?

  • ken

Sent from Mail for Windows

Since the topic deals with modem programs for Heath, I am curious about what some of you may be using for a modem on Windows 10 to talk to the Heaths?

  • ken

Sent from Mail for Windows

eMpTy modem... Is that a null device?  ;)

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 6:47 PM Les Bird <lesb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Darrell, going through my collection of disks and came across this disk with your name on it. Nice job! (Big thumbs up)

Mike Enkelis

Nov 6, 2021, 6:31:29 PM11/6/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
I believe that the H8 used Xmodem protocol, at least that’s what MAPLE from HUG used.
BTW in the early days of computers I founded a computer group in Portland Oregon and one of the members was Chuck Forsberg who later created the Zmodem protocol.

Nov 6, 2021, 9:40:47 PM11/6/21
to se...@googlegroups.com

Hi Mike,

Yes, HDOS used Maple which was Xmodem on port 330Q.  I modified Maple’s port for a version that used port 340Q so I didn’t have to re-cable after using the H8D utility.

I using ZMP on the CP/M systems and like to use Zmodem so I can do the entire transfer from the sending machine.  TeraTerm has Zmodem protocol, but not all of the Zmodem functionality or I just haven’t set something up correctly.

  • ken

Sent from Mail for Windows

Nov 7, 2021, 12:13:07 AM11/7/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
Yes I also used Tera-Term to transfer programs from Windows-10 to my H89.
Maple (CP/M) only supports simple Xmodem file send/receive of a single file at a time.

I have ZMP, but not correctly configured for the H89 comm port yet (not receiving data).
If you can post the port mods that would help me.

The other reason why I used Maple is that it’s interrupt driven and buffered serial port
along with the 16550 UART’s large fifo buffer allow for faster data transfer.

Nov 9, 2021, 5:36:29 PM11/9/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
I have made a custom overlay for ZMP.COM for the H89 that allows using DCE or DTE ports up to 57600 baud, and if the UART is a 16550 will enable the FIFO in the chip.
I have tested sending files at full speed with a “Zmodem” protocol
But it times out trying to receive from remote computer.

Michael Enkelis

Mar 14, 2023, 7:54:43 PM3/14/23
to SEBHC
I finally kept my commitment from 1989. MT Modem now supports Ymodem and Xmodem 1k. I've tested on two of my H-89's, one at 8 MHz, and the other at 4 MHz. Both worked fine at 19.2k baud. I added in support for serial ports at D0, D8, and E0. It defaults to D8. I haven't tested the other ports. Ymodem/Xmodem worked fine using both Absolute Telnet and Tera Term.

It's available for download at Darrell's Webpage

  Darrell

Joseph Travis

Mar 14, 2023, 7:58:51 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
That's great Darrell !  Any chance you'll have a HDOS version?

Darrell Pelan

Mar 14, 2023, 8:05:50 PM3/14/23
to SEBHC
It shouldn't take a lot, but I have some questions. The code is written in C80 and I originally had an HDOS version of MT Modem. I need to find an HDOS version of C80. The other issue is there is a fair amount of assembly language written in Z80. I'm not sure how that works in an HDOS environment.

  Darrell

Joseph Travis

Mar 14, 2023, 8:12:32 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
The HDOS version of C80 is available from the normal source(s).   There's no issue with Z80 code until you attempt to run it on an 8080.

Darrell Pelan

Mar 14, 2023, 8:17:46 PM3/14/23
to SEBHC
I got the C80 compiler. I used M80 and L80. Was there an HDOS version or something similar for HDOS?

Joseph Travis

Mar 14, 2023, 8:25:44 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
Yes, there is an HDOS version of C80.  I use both CPM and HDOS versions.  Look for it midway down this page:

glenn.f...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2023, 8:35:59 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

Darrell:

C/80 3.1 is the last  version that Software Toolworks released.  It’s on the SEBHC GitHub as a zip of two H8D files

https://sebhc.github.io/sebhc/software/Applications/C80_3_1_distribution.zip

if you can’t read/extract from H8d let me know and I can help get to you in a format that helps you.

Mark Garlanger has the manual  here:

https://heathkit.garlanger.com/software/library/TheSoftwareToolworks/software/manuals/202_C80_V3.1.pdf

Since it is a derivative of Ron Cain’s Small C the compiler works by producing assembly code. The compiler can be configured for use with multiple development environments (i.e. output assembly language in different syntaxes). By default it works with the included 8080 assembler.  I recommend configuring to work with Microsoft’s MACRO80.  There is a CCONFIG.ABS program that lets you do this (see manual).

For a program called “hello.c” a build would look like this:

C hello

M80 =hello

L80 hello,stdlib/s,clibrary/s,hello/n/e

(the ‘stdlib/s’ may not be needed depending on whether or not you’re using some of the C/80 library routines, e.g. string functions – see manual)

M80 and L80 are the Microsoft MACRO80 and Linker.  If you don’t have them I can point you to good copies.

M80 handles Z80 mnemonics fine if you include the pseudo opcode .Z80.

Assuming (say) you have a set of utility libraries in UTIL.MAC and the C code in MTMODEM.C a build might look something like this:

C MTMODEM

M80 =MTMODEM

M80 =UTIL

L80 MTMODEM,UTIL,STDLIB/S,CLIBRARY/S,MTMODEM/N/E

This assumes the assembly routines were written to the C/80 parameter passing spec, but if the program compiles and runs in CP/M then there should be no issue.

I don’t think you have any ‘long’ or ‘float’ types in your C code (?) but if so you’ll need the C/80 Mathpak, which is also on the github site.

This should get you started but you may have questions. Feel free to get back to me…

Apologies if this is way too much information – you may already know most or all of this…

Good luck!

  • Glenn

glenn.f...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2023, 8:46:35 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

Yes. There was a MACRO80 package for HDOS, see

SF-8002_MACRO-80_ASSEMBLER.H8D

In volume 1 of Les’ archive

The tools were also distributed with the HDOS versions of FORTRAN and BASIC compiler.  I think the BASIC compiler disk has more recent versions of M80 and L80 if you run into issues. I can’t recall where that is in the archive but it’s in there…

  • Glenn

Darrell Pelan

Mar 14, 2023, 8:51:07 PM3/14/23
to SEBHC
Thanks for the information Glenn. I've been compiling under ZCPR 3. I learned the hard a month or two ago about the importance of Clibrary being linked last! The challenge now is learning enough HDOS to be dangerous. Joe pointed me to the right code.  I need an editor and something to read CP/M disks now.

  Darrell

Darrell Pelan

Mar 14, 2023, 8:56:29 PM3/14/23
to SEBHC
Thanks, Glenn. I picked up the 3.0 first. I'm using the 3.1 version under CP/M, so better to stick with the same version.

Glenn Roberts

Mar 14, 2023, 8:59:47 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
I think there was a hug utility to read cp/m? Pie was a popular editor. Mark probably has it on his site.

Beware HDOS uses UNIX style line endings (single LF). The compiler will give you lots of odd error messages if you feed it a Cp/m style file with CR-LF line endings!

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 14, 2023, at 8:51 PM, Darrell Pelan <pel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the information Glenn. I've been compiling under ZCPR 3. I learned the hard a month or two ago about the importance of Clibrary being linked last! The challenge now is learning enough HDOS to be dangerous. Joe pointed me to the right code.  I need an editor and something to read CP/M disks now.

Glenn Roberts

Mar 14, 2023, 9:00:13 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Mostly bug fixes I think

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 14, 2023, at 8:56 PM, Darrell Pelan <pel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks, Glenn. I picked up the 3.0 first. I'm using the 3.1 version under CP/M, so better to stick with the same version.

Joseph Travis

Mar 14, 2023, 9:03:09 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
I use PIE for CPM or HDOS.  You can also edit using Notepad on a PC.  You may wish to use CPM2HDOS to convert the text file accordingly.

Douglas Miller

Mar 14, 2023, 9:07:28 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

I've been using my HDOS emulator to build Glenn's VDIP Utilities (in C/80). This allows you to use your favorite editor on your PC and build things there. Let me know if you want to try and set that up. I use Linux and so have a Makefile I use to build everything for HDOS (that I can provide as an example).

glenn.f...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2023, 9:18:55 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

Looking forward to trying Doug’s stuff one day, maybe after VCF – staying busy getting ready for that right now.

We all have our own techniques. I edit files on my PC and use VPIP to copy them to the H8 for compilation.  Some day with Wiznet or Scott’s pi zero board maybe I can skip the sneakernet step of transferring via USB…

Darrell Pelan

Mar 14, 2023, 9:20:10 PM3/14/23
to SEBHC
Thanks. I downloaded a few files.

Darrell Pelan

Mar 14, 2023, 9:21:33 PM3/14/23
to SEBHC
I'm interested in the details. I have Unbuntu running on a desktop and a few raspberry Pi's available.

Dave McGuire

Mar 14, 2023, 9:29:06 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
On 3/14/23 21:18, glenn.f...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking forward to trying Doug’s stuff one day, maybe after VCF –
> staying busy getting ready for that right now.

Speaking of VCF, the steering committee conference call just wrapped
up, and it was brought up that while all exhibitor slots are currently
full, there have been several cancellations, and at this point it looks
like there's only one person on the waiting list. If there's anyone who
would still like to exhibit but didn't get a slot, keep checking back in
case there are additional cancellations.

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA

Douglas Miller

Mar 14, 2023, 10:14:29 PM3/14/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

I've got a document for it here: https://github.com/durgadas311/virtual-cpm/blob/master/doc/VirtualHdos.pdf

and the JAVA JAR file is: https://github.com/durgadas311/virtual-cpm/blob/master/bin/VirtualHdos.jar

I setup a "RC" config file in my home directory, I've attached that as ".vhdosrc" as an example. You can also setup "vhdosrc" files in the CWD and they override the global one. You can replace the "root dir" path with whatever suits you, as well as define any specific "HDOS disk" paths you want. Basically, I copy C.ABS, M80.ABS, and L80.ABS to the "sy0" subdirectory of the root dir, and that should be enough. You can also put CCONFIG.ABS there if you want, and it should run OK from vhdos (at least the CP/M version does). Worst case, use C commandline options.

There's an example for C/80 here: https://github.com/durgadas311/virtual-cpm/tree/master/vhdos/c-demo (see Makefile)

And I've attached the wrapper script I use to invoke this as "vhdos", instead of the long-winded JAVA command. Replace the path with whatever gets you to the JAR file on your systems.

Let me know if you have any questions.

vhdos
.vhdosrc

Darrell Pelan

Mar 15, 2023, 8:04:38 AM3/15/23
to SEBHC
Thanks. I'll start trying to set it up today. A couple of questions on HDOS floated up as I drifted off last night.

1. Is there a reference for HDOS like "The Programmer's CP/M Handbook" for HDOS? The new version of MT  Modem uses a BDOS call to get the file directory listing. My filename expand code should be fine since HDOS is also 8.3 for file names.
2. Not related to MT Modem. I don't think HDOS uses byte 5 to identify the disk type for soft sector formats. Does HDOS have something similar? Is there a reference for the directory format?

Thanks,

  Darrell

Douglas Miller

Mar 15, 2023, 9:00:46 AM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

I'm still learning all this myself, so others may want to jump in. I've been using the (HDOS 2.0) "HDOS System Programmer's Guide" and (HDOS 3.0) "Software Reference Manual" (Chap 13) for reference to HDOS system calls, from https://sebhc.github.io/sebhc/documentation.html. Found (at least) one mistake there, on the .DECODE syscall, where it actually takes a third argument - which may be ignored under certain circumstances.

HDOS does not have a SEARCH FIRST/NEXT call, and so does not support an "easy" way to get a file list in a program. HDOS C/80 does provide a COMMAND.C that will perform an expansion of the commandline args, similar to what modern Linux/Unix shells do. I'm not sure if that can also be used for ad-hoc expansion after main() (i.e. expanding user input). Ran into one bug in the HDOS command.c (skips last file in directory, which is usually DIRECT.SYS so may not matter), Glenn or I can provide you with a patch if needed.

Glenn Roberts

Mar 15, 2023, 9:06:57 AM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
I also have C code to read DIRECT.SYS (the HDOS directory) and build an internal data structure, plus code to do wildcard expansion on that list. This is all part of my VPIP software

Sent from my iPad

Douglas Miller

Mar 15, 2023, 9:07:28 AM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

Oh, and the disk type question... I'm not sure if there's a comprehensive document, but HDOS defines the 10th sector on the disk as the "volume label" and this does contain a byte that indicates sides, tracks, and maybe density. Not sure of it's capabilities or limitations, w.r.t. H17 vs. H37 vs ...

Darrell Pelan

Mar 15, 2023, 9:52:26 AM3/15/23
to SEBHC
I made good progress, but I'm missing something. I think the following should result in a directory listing, but it shows empty.

darrell@ubuntu20:~/hdos/sy0$ ../hdos dir
Using CPU z80core.Z80
>dir
NAME    .EXT   SIZE     DATE      FLAGS

darrell@ubuntu20:~/hdos/sy0$ ls
AS.ABS       CLIBRARY.ASM  cpm2hdos.abs  DEMO.MAC     GRT.SYS       L80.ABS   RGT.SYS  STDLIB.C    TREE.C
C.ABS        CLIBRARY.REL  CPROF.C       DIRECT.SYS   hdos2cpm.abs  M80.ABS   SCANF.C  STDLIB.REL
CCONFIG.ABS  CMP.C         CREF80.ABS    doc2txt.abs  HDOSDEF.MAC   PRINTF.C  SCANF.H  TAB.C
CLIBIO.C     COMMAND.C     CTRACE.C      EXEC.C       HELLO.C       PRINTF.H  SEEK.C   TPRINTF.C

Darrell Pelan

Mar 15, 2023, 9:55:30 AM3/15/23
to SEBHC
Thanks. A lot to digest!

Douglas Miller

Mar 15, 2023, 9:58:55 AM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

The files need to have lower-case names on the host, so those that are upper-case will not show up. There are a couple there that should have shown up, but perhaps they have the execute permissions set? Try "chmod -x ~/hdos/sy0/*".

Changing names to lower-case is a bit trickier. I use this bash command loop:

for i in [A-Z]*; do
    mv -i ${i} ${i,,}
done

There may be other/better ways, less old-school.

Darrell Pelan

Mar 15, 2023, 10:06:49 AM3/15/23
to SEBHC
The script worked great. No change in the result.

darrell@ubuntu20:~/hdos$ ./hdos dir sy0:
Using CPU z80core.Z80
>dir sy0:

NAME    .EXT   SIZE     DATE      FLAGS

darrell@ubuntu20:~/hdos$ ls -l sy0
total 276
-rw-rw-rw- 1 darrell darrell 13824 Mar 15 09:34 as.abs
-rw-rw-rw- 1 darrell darrell 39424 Mar 15 09:34 c.abs
-rw-rw-rw- 1 darrell darrell  8704 Mar 15 09:34 cconfig.abs

Douglas Miller

Mar 15, 2023, 11:34:06 AM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

Hmmm. maybe send me what you have for your ~/.vhdosrc and/or vhdosrc files. I'm wondering if the "root dir" property is not getting recognized.

Darrell Pelan

Mar 15, 2023, 11:55:17 AM3/15/23
to SEBHC
RTFM, CAREFULLY. In the hdos directory I had .vhdosrc. Copying it to vhdos.rc fixed the problem. Thanks!

Douglas Miller

Mar 15, 2023, 12:50:40 PM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

OK, that file probably needs to be in ~/.vhdosrc in order to be usable from everywhere. The Makefile requires PWD to be the directory for your build, and SY0: will still need to be ~/hdos/sy0.

steve shumaker

Mar 15, 2023, 1:29:28 PM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
Finally starting to acquire the parts for the new H8 enclosure and have
a question about the P/S set up.  Todd posted a nice summary of options
a few months back but I vaguely recall seeing a setup that used 2
Meanwell switchers as the sources.   That config wasn't described in
Todd's email. Don't recall where I saw it though.  I think it was the
new design enclosure but not sure of that.  Can whoever has that setup
refresh my memory?

Thanks!

Steve

glenn.f...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2023, 1:53:53 PM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

Steve: you may be thinking of Terry, not Todd?

All: Terry Smedley worked with Protocase, a company in Nova Scotia, to develop a prototype metal case to house an H8. Norberto has some information posted on this:

https://koyado.com/heathkit/New-H8-Website/h8-sebhc-2023.html

including a very detailed BOM that Terry put together:

https://koyado.com/heathkit/New-H8-Website/download/h8-case-bom.pdf

Terry, Steve, Norberto and I each have purchased one of these prototype cases (they cost just under $500 each) and have been experimenting and learning what works and doesn't.  I've been posting pictures of my work:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wnQwoHfMA17bUurA6

you'll see in there the two power supplies I opted for.  Rather than use an ATX style power supply I chose to use something that somewhat replicates the original Heath supply specs:

1              MeanWell PD-2515 +/-15v open frame power supply

1              MeanWell EPS-65-7.5 +7.5v open frame power supply (adjust for +8v)

You can see photos of how I installed these in the google photos album (above).

In addition to an ATX style power supply the case can accommodate a range of power options, as outlined in Terry's BOM.  You  may want to look at some of the ones in the BOM as Terry has made accommodations for mounting them (see here).

There are currently no plans, that I'm aware of, to organize a group purchase, and at ~$500 this may not be that attractive to most folks?  But I presume protocase can make more of these using the information they have on file from our order.  Not sure what they'd charge for individual units...

- Glenn

steve shumaker

Mar 15, 2023, 1:55:43 PM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
hmmm  yep.  I've done that twice this week.......

Steve

steve shumaker

Mar 15, 2023, 1:59:49 PM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
and those are the photos I remember.

Thanks for the refresher  (apologies for again mixing Todd and Terry!)

Oh well.    Avoid getting old if you can!

Steve

glenn.f...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2023, 2:03:48 PM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

While the Meanwells I have work fine I think they were part of what Terry considered early on and he may have better suggestions.  See BOM…

  • Glenn

Mar 15, 2023, 5:45:08 PM3/15/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

Indeed!  One of these days we’ll find a good way to replicate the sloped front cabinet!

Norberto’s son did all the CAD for us!

https://koyado.com/heathkit/New-H8-Website/h8-chassis-cad-files.html

pel...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2023, 7:58:50 PM3/16/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

Doug:

The dir command is working. Running “make c80” in the ~/hdos directory tells me make: Nothing to be done for 'c80'.  “make -f c80 results in make: *** No rule to make target 'hello.abs', needed by 'all'.  Stop.

Douglas Miller

Mar 16, 2023, 8:52:16 PM3/16/23
to se...@googlegroups.com

I guess I'm not sure what environment you're setting up. Is "c80" a file that contains "make" rules? Is this the "c-demo" you're trying to run?

Here's what I would do to run that example:

1) setup ~/.vhdosrc with the vhdos_root_dir property set to the path to your ~/hdos directory.
2) create ~/hdos/sy0 and copy c.abs, m80.abs, and l80.abs there, as well as the clibrary.rel file and any other needed libs/programs.
3) create script to do run the VirtualHdos.jar JAVA program. I call mine 'vhdos', but if you choose a different name you'll need to change the Makefile for the example (change 'vhdos' to what your script is named).
4) create a place for the demo files, let's say ~/c-demo files (but you can clone the git repository and just use the .../generic-cpm/vhdos/c-demo directory as-is).
5) "cd" to demo directory (e.g. "cd ~/c-demo").
6) Run "make".

If you're not familiar with "make", by default it looks for a rules file named "Makefile" (as used in c-demo), or a few other names. If you've called the file "c80" then you'll need the "make -f <file>" form of the command, as you already know.

There is no need to have these programs you're building be in the same directory path as ~/hdos, in fact you probably don't want to have them there. Think of ~/hdos/sy0,sy1,etc. as being your system disks (i.e. you don't normally ever want to write those files, delete them, etc). If you look at the c-demo/Makefile, you see the line "export HDOSDrive_dk0 = $(PWD)" which tells vhdos to use your current directory for DK0: - i.e. ~/c-demo or whatever is used for steps 4 and 5. Typically, the directories under ~/hdos would be used for common (unchanging) programs and files used by all your different projects. If you were using this makefile as a template for all your projects, you'd then use DK0: as the current directory for each project. You can, of course, setup other schemes for organizing your projects. But maybe get things working this way first.

If you want to use a different ~/hdos directory for different projects (that shouldn't be necessary, but it's your choice), then you can put a "vhdos.rc" file in your project directory (alongside Makefile, etc) that specifies a different vhdos_root_dir (or any other custom properties).

Depending on how familiar you are with 'make', that Makefile may or may not make much sense to you. I can explain anything that's not obvious already.

Darrell Pelan

Mar 17, 2023, 12:29:00 AM3/17/23
to SEBHC
Thanks for your help, Doug! I was able to compile and run the hello.c program.

Apparently, I used a header file for MT Modem for hdos in addition to #define statements. Too bad, I no longer have a copy of the file. So, I'm off to search old disks and hope for a miracle.

   Darrell

Darrell Pelan

Apr 6, 2023, 10:19:24 PM4/6/23
to SEBHC
Is there a C80 Mathpack for HDOS? I could run the programs through the compiler/M80 assembler, but I think there is an issue with the CCONFIGF program.  I didn't find an ABS version to enable floats.

   Darrell

Glenn Roberts

Apr 6, 2023, 10:36:40 PM4/6/23
to se...@googlegroups.com
Yes. On the SEBHC site I think. If you can’t find it I can help tomorrow…

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 6, 2023, at 10:19 PM, Darrell Pelan <pel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Is there a C80 Mathpack for HDOS? I could run the programs through the compiler/M80 assembler, but I think there is an issue with the CCONFIGF program.  I didn't find an ABS version to enable floats.

Darrell Pelan

Apr 6, 2023, 10:41:05 PM4/6/23
to SEBHC
Thanks, Glenn. Thank goodness it wasn't a snake. I don't know how many times I've scanned the site and didn't see it. I've got it now.

  Darrell

Darrell Pelan

Jun 13, 2023, 8:26:26 AM6/13/23
to SEBHC
The latest version of MT Modem for CP/M and HDOS was uploaded to the Wiki. It includes Ymodem support for wildcard file transfer.

  Darrell