Fortran80 library for 9511

Alex - K3CIM

Jul 26, 2021, 3:47:43 PM7/26/21
to SEBHC

anyone looking for this library, i came across it here

Dave McGuire

Jul 26, 2021, 5:42:04 PM7/26/21
to se...@googlegroups.com
On 7/26/21 3:47 PM, Alex - K3CIM wrote:
> anyone looking for this library, i came across it here
>
> https://github.com/ratboy666/apu

Alex, while we were hacking on H-11s over the weekend, I mentioned
having seen several conversations on comp.os.cpm recently about Am9511
code. The guy who owns that repository is one of the people
participating in that thread. Looks like he finally found something. :)

-Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
New Kensington, PA

Glenn Roberts

Jul 26, 2021, 9:15:12 PM7/26/21
to se...@googlegroups.com

This is great. thanks for sharing!

norberto...@koyado.com

Jul 26, 2021, 11:10:43 PM7/26/21
to se...@googlegroups.com

The SSI board supports the APU 2/4 MHz.

Terry Smedley

Aug 11, 2021, 1:16:50 PM8/11/21
to SEBHC
This library requires a few adjustments to work with the Microsoft F80/M80/L80 products that were distributed by Heath:

- Macro80 distinguishes only the first six characters of a label.  APU.MAC has several 7 and 8 character labels that must be renamed to avoid being flagged as duplicates during assembly.
- Fortran80 does not support the 32-bit integer datatype.  The sample test program TEST.FOR references this unsupported datatype, and APU.MAC includes a full set of 32-bit integer functions.  If the library will be used only with F80, the 32-bit integer functions can be removed to save some space.

Terry