A Halloween Haskell meeting you say?

Brian Gomes Bascoy

Oct 28, 2021, 5:48:50 AM10/28/21
to SeaHUG
Hello y'all,

I really miss the good old SeaHUG meetups and was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing another edition maybe this Sunday? :) I guess you guys can meet in person again... and, if somebody would be kind to setup a laptop for streaming I could be there too in virtual form haha

Hope you're doing alright

Brian

Bryan Grounds

Oct 30, 2021, 11:09:10 PM10/30/21
to Brian Gomes Bascoy, SeaHUG
Hi Brian!

I also miss the meetups 🙂
I'm feeling a bit under the weather this weekend, but I could probably join a SeaHUG video call for a bit.

Anyone else interested?

Bryan

Michael Kerekes

Oct 31, 2021, 12:23:12 AM10/31/21
to Bryan Grounds, Brian Gomes Bascoy, SeaHUG

Brian Gomes Bascoy

Oct 31, 2021, 8:35:42 AM10/31/21
to Bryan Grounds, SeaHUG
Hey Bryan!

Sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon dude :)

I scheduled a meeting room for 1 PM (PST) if anyone is up for it:

Cheers