January meeting

Michael Kerekes

Jan 8, 2020, 11:29:32 AM1/8/20
to SeaHUG
Anyone interested in a January Seahug meeting?  We would need a location.

Bartosz Milewski

Jan 8, 2020, 3:36:56 PM1/8/20
to Michael Kerekes, SeaHUG
I'm spending January in Boston, teaching category theory at MIT.
--Bartosz

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 11:29 AM Michael Kerekes <michael...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone interested in a January Seahug meeting?  We would need a location.

Brian Gomes Bascoy

Jan 8, 2020, 4:16:53 PM1/8/20
to SeaHUG
Sweet! hope you have a great time in Boston, Bartosz.

So, the Montlake meeting room we used last time is unfortunately completely booked this month, but I could reserve it for February: we could do it either the 15th or 19th (both Saturdays, as usual). Any preference?

For this month I can reserve a meeting room any day here at WeWork (500 Yale Ave N, in South Lake Union). It's not as nice as the Montlake library, but I believe it has everything we need :)

cheers

On Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 8:36:56 PM UTC, bartosz wrote:
I'm spending January in Boston, teaching category theory at MIT.
--Bartosz

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 11:29 AM Michael Kerekes <michael...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone interested in a January Seahug meeting?  We would need a location.

Michael Kerekes

Jan 8, 2020, 8:13:33 PM1/8/20
to Brian Gomes Bascoy, SeaHUG
Either day is fine.  Looks like the other Saturday is the 22nd (19th is a Wednesday).  Thanks for reserving a room.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/seattlehaskell/76f446ee-3552-4c95-b4f0-8b624342b581%40googlegroups.com.

Brian Gomes Bascoy

Brian

Jan 16, 2020, 1:50:32 PM1/16/20
to seattle...@googlegroups.com
Hello SeaHUG,

I got the approval for the Montlake meeting room! Add the following
date to your calendars: 2/15/2020 - 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM

See you then,
Brian