Wed SDK online: 3-4 point 2 space high pincer, tenuki

Jonathan(Chin Jung) Cheng

Jun 8, 2020, 11:17:50 PM6/8/20
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Go Players!

Please join us for the Wed SDK online class 6-7pm PST 6/10 with the following link: https://zoom.us/j/782180354

image.png

For this lecture, we will look at the AI analysis of the 3-4 point 2 space high pincer, and black tenuki! Since we all know that the 3-4 point pincer could lead to an extremely complicated AI joseki, I would like to introduce you to an easy counter against this pincer, which is a simple tenuki.

If you are interested in my previous go lectures, you can checkout the my youtube channel for the "AI moves Explained" playlist. The recorded lecture videos are also included in that playlist.

I hope to see you in class!

Regards,

Jonathan