Wed DDK to SDK: AI star-point kick invasions

Jonathan(Chin Jung) Cheng

Jan 26, 2020, 5:45:20 PM1/26/20
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Go Fans!

Do you know the AI invasion sequences after the star-point kick (see following figure)?

image.png

This Wed 1/29 6-8pm at the Seattle Go Center, we will have a lesson on AI recommended invasions sequences after the star-point kick. Lecture will take up the first hour and then I will be available afterwards for game reviews (feel free to play games among yourselves after lecture too!).

I would like to tailor my lectures to students' needs. So if you are new to my lectures and are planning to join, please email me at sls1...@gmail.com with the following:
1) your name and rank
2) challenges that you face, or just a recent game (link to OGS or sgf file)

Feel free to email me Go-related questions (or games) so that you get the kind of content that you want in future Go lectures!

Thank you and I look forward to see you!

Regards,

Jonathan