Wed SDK online: 3-4 point approach, kosumi and tenuki twice!

Jonathan(Chin Jung) Cheng

May 6, 2020, 12:24:16 PM5/6/20
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Hi Go Players!

Please join us for the 5/6 Wed SDK online class 6-7pm PST with the following link: https://zoom.us/j/782180354

image.png

This week, we will look at the AI analysis of the 3-4 point approach, kosumi, and then black tenuki twice. it turns out that black's stone is still not entirely dead and there are interesting ways to use this aji! If we have time, we will also look at some Professional game examples too.

If you are interested in my previous go lectures, you can checkout the my youtube channel for the "AI moves Explained" videos. The recorded lecture videos are also included in that playlist.

I hope to see you this afternoon!

Regards,

Jonathan