DDK Monday: Special Guest-Myungwan Kim 9p!

Nick Sibicky

Dec 2, 2019, 3:43:57 AM12/2/19
to seat...@googlegroups.com
Hey Go Fans-
Tomorrow night's Double-Digit Kyu class will feature a super special guest, Kim Myungwan. He is a 9-dan professional player from Korea who lives in the US, and has won the US Open Go Tournament (the largest such annual event in North America) three times. I first met Kim Myungwan at the 2009 US Go Congress and his aggressive Go moves yet soft-spoken nature left a strong impression on me. If you have not yet had the chance to meet this amazing individual, you need to come to this class!

Also, I'm told that there might be pizza. ;-)

Nick Sibicky
Double-Digit Kyu Class
Mondays 6:30-8:30 PM
Seattle Go Center